NATIONAL PILOT LICENSE (LSA)
A National Pilot Licence is a recreational licence allowing a person to fly with one passenger and in the daytime.
This is basically a fun flying licence, it is divided into 3 categories:
- Weight Shift Controlled Microlight (WCM)
- Conventional Controlled Microlight (CCM)
- Light Sport Aircraft (LSA)
LIGHT SPORT AIRCRAFT - FOR FUN FLYING
This licence is for recreational, local and long distance flying.
Training is done on our 2 seater, locally designed and manufactured Sling Light Aircraft. It has a sports car feel, “glass cockpit” with an almost 360° scenic view, with its smooth manoeuvring it is an easy aircraft to fly,
The licence is limited to aircraft with a maximum all up weight of 600kg and 2 people (pilot and passenger).
- 35 Hours (Flying Training)
- Maximum take off weight 600kg
- 2 Seats
- Daytime flying
- Can carry more than 1 PAC
- Start of a Prof (CPL) license
- Can proceed to night and instructor flying
In addition to the minimum flying hours required, there are six exams that need to be passed, as well as a restricted radio license.
Pilot training with a Raptor Trike (Microlight), locally designed
and manufactured Sling light Aircraft.
EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF FLIGHT
Sling light aircraft and 1942 Piper L4 Grasshopper
HIRE AND FLY
and the Raptor trike